Cretan Dreams Pilates Retreat 2020
Thursday 1st - 8th October, 2020 - 7 nights
Full Price: £810*pp (based on 2 sharing a triple en-suite room)/£750*pp (based on 3 sharing a triple en-suite room) /£910*pp single en-suite supplement
*Early Bird Price: £710 pp twin occupancy/£650 pp triple occupancy/£810 single occupancy supplement - (if £175 booking deposit received before 31st January 2020)
We are excited to announce that we are returning to the idyllic village of Chora Sfakia, Crete for our 2020 retreat.
This is where the White Mountains meet the crystal clear waters of the sea, with steep slopes towering over the beaches. The road from the north of the island meanders through breathtaking scenery with small villages dotted here and there.
Our accommodation is a beautifully restored 19th century traditional stone 'yoga' house set in the picturesque village of Chora Sfakion, with additional 'offsite' accommodation located nearby. Relaxed and peaceful 'Sfakia' is a real haven for anyone wishing to step out of their fast-paced lifestyle for a while. Beaches, crystal clear waters and a number of tavernas line the old harbour and are within easy walking distance.
- Daily breakfast and 5 vegetarian evening meals (there are a number of local tavernas for eating out on other evenings), light refreshments.
- Transfers from Chania airport.
- Twice daily Pilates classes.
- Three Mindfulness Sessions using the MindAble approach
- Three HIT Tabata sessions
What's not included:
- Travel insurance must be bought separately and is compulsory.
- Massage, one to one pilates sessions and local excursions can be booked and paid for separately.
- Flights and transfers to UK airports (cheap Easyjet flights from Gatwick currently available).
Previous guest comments :
"Whole experience has been a pleasure. Venue lovely, food fantastic and pilates great....a small piece of paradise."
"Jill is a fantastic pilates teacher. I'm not flexible - but she moved me in ways I didn't know I could move!"
"Thank you all very much! I have loved the experience and would highly recommend!"
"I really enjoyed the whole experience, including the group holiday along with the pilates. It offered me a wonderful break and I feel I have made so many new friends. Thank you so much for arranging this wonderful retreat."
"Really interesting and thought provoking session from Richard which were a great addition to the week."
"Had an amazing time! It was great - we would go out and about and do our own thing between classes. Met some lovely new friends."
"Restful and great pilates. Very much enjoyed - had a fab time!"
"Great holiday! Lovely location, good accommodation, excellent preparation and organisation