Cretan Dreams Pilates Retreat
1st - 8th October, 2018 - 7 nights
Now Fully Booked For 2018
Full Price: £680*pp (based on 2 sharing a twin en-suite room)/£775*pp single supplement
*Spring Saver Price: £650 pp twin occupancy/£745 single occupancy supplement - (if booked before 31st May, 2018)
We are excited to announce our new retreat venue for October 2018, having visited this beautiful and unspoilt location on the south-west coast of Crete, back in the summer.
This is where the White Mountains meet the crystal clear waters of the sea, with steep slopes towering over the beaches. The road from the north of the island meanders through breathtaking scenery with small villages dotted here and there.
Our accommodation is a beautifully restored 19th century traditional stone 'yoga' house set in the picturesque village of Chora Sfakion. Relaxed and peaceful 'Sfakia' is a real haven for anyone wishing to step out of their fast-paced lifestyle for a while. Beaches, crystal clear waters and a number of tavernas line the old harbour and are within easy walking distance.
- Daily breakfast and 5 vegetarian evening meals (there are a number of local tavernas for eating out on other evenings), light refreshments.
- Transfers from Chania airport.
- Twice daily Pilates classes.
What's not included:
- Travel insurance must be bought separately and is compulsory.
- Massage, one to one pilates sessions and local excursions can be booked and paid for separately.
- Flights and transfers to UK airports (cheap Easyjet flights from Gatwick currently available).